A 24hr Commitment in Support4U
All hourly sessions are competitively priced at only £25 per session... From which 50% of all income will be donated to a UK Children's Charity that we continue to make donations for.
My Responsibilities 2U!
As your counsellor, I will endeavour to:
- establish a relationship of trust and respect with you
- agree a counselling contract to determine what will be covered in sessions (including confidentiality issues)
- encourage you to talk about issues you feel you cannot normally share with others
- actively listen to your concerns and empathise with your position
- accept without bias the issues raised by you
- help you towards a deeper understanding of your concerns
- challenge any inconsistencies in what you say or do
- support you to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward
- refer you to other sources of help, as appropriate
- attend further training course
- liaise, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals, such as GPs, hospitals and community mental health teams, to help make changes based on the issues raised by you
- work to agreed targets in relation to yourself
- keep records and use reporting tools.